Thermoformed 3 dimensional foam parts:
- Raw material: Low Density Polyethylene Cross Linked Foam - with closed cells
- Density : 25-50 kg per cubic meter.
- Split: Foam blocks are split to designed thickness
- Die Cut: Each layer of split foam is cut to the various components of the fabricated products.
- Fabricate in Mold: each cavity is filled with the designed number of foam components.
- Press cycle: Air tight closed moulds + applied pressure and heat , allowing enough time for the complete fusion of components, freezung of the fused part by rapid cooling.
- Trimming and inspection: remove flash and parting line access material, inspect for blemishes and defects.
- Pack and mark: note RH and LH seperation
- Ship to customer's destination.
Production of PE blocks